Here is free therapy on this cold wintry Wednesday. Take what you want, leave what you don’t and don’t say you never got anything free.
1. People treat you the way you let them treat you.
2. If your children aren’t your whole world, your world won’t fall apart when they leave the nest.
3. If you keep doing things the same way, you are going to keep getting the same results.
4. Know your boundaries of stress. Don’t go past them. You are not valuable to anyone when you fall apart.
5. Say No. Say it often. Someone else can do it. The world will keep spinning if you don’t do it, you’re not that essential.
6. Take the best care of your spouse. They will be there when everyone else is not.
7. Today is just one day among thousands of days in your life. It does not define you. Don’t give it too much importance.
8. Laugh and exercise. Two greatest sources of endorphins…..God’s antidepressants.
9. Be the giver in your friendships. No one likes a mooch.
10. Learn to love the body God gave you and spend more time on your spirit. You are going to wrinkle, get fat and fall apart, but your spirit is the reflection of God.