1. Run Rock n Roll marathon in April in 4:30.
2. Memorize the book of I Peter.
3. Kiss The Mister every morning and tell him I love him.
4. Knit a sweater that I actually wear.
5. Give up Diet Coke.
6. Begin and finish a Bible study every three months.
7. Talk less and listen more to my girlies.
8. Seek God’s will instead of assuming it. ( Thanks Lauren Brown for that one)
Not one for New Years resolutions? I figure it doesn’t hurt to at least aim for something more. Each of these has subpoints and plans for achievement and I won’t bore you with the details. I will say this. I’ve had enough of survival mode for 2012. I am taking a proactive approach to 2013. As my friend Rita always tells me….”happiness is a choice.”
For 2013, I’ll choose happy.